This theme is so beautiful, easy to customize (even with no coding knowledge). It has some many features (and some that I keep discovering!!). The customer service is amazing. Very intelligent, polite, quick to answer, and helpful. I recommend this theme to anyone looking for a real estate WP theme, or something similar that can be adapted.
Selling Your Home: Why List
List with me, Ann LeNoir, and I’ll make sure that you get a good price when Selling Your Home. Part of the listing process will include:
- Engagement between the real estate agent and seller. All conversations between the real estate agent and you are important. The first conversations are especially vital to us so that we can gain an understanding of your priorities, price rankings, ideas, and gain a professional relationship with you.
- Suggestions for modifications to enhance your home. People are constantly searching for the perfect home, with features that especially stand out. We can help you by suggesting a plan to enhance your home.
- Working to make sure your home is at optimal price in the right amount of time. We’ll work together to create a plan to make sure you’re Selling Your Home at an optimal price, with your timeframe in mind.
- Pricing your home. You don’t want your home listed for too low, or buyers will question if there is something wrong with the home. If your pricing is too high, buyers will avoid your home because it is not in their price range. Many factors can go into your pricing, including:
- Condition. A well-maintained home will appeal to potential buyers. If your home is not well-maintained and seeking many repairs, it’ll drive good money away.
- Location. If you’re in a high-demand area, your pricing may be listed higher. If you’re in a low-demanded area (especially with a combination of other factors) your home could be listed lower.
- Amenities. If there’s a particular amenity sought after in your area, buyers will be more likely to come by and your listing price could be higher. For example, in Florida lots of buyers are searching for a good home with a pool. A home with a pool is tended to be listed higher due to the demand.
- Showings. One of the steps that is further along in the process of Selling Your Home is called showings. During these, your real estate agent may ask you to leave your home while it is being shown. This is when potential buyers will visit your home to see if the place is something they are interested in. To make this process great, your agent may give you a few suggestions. They may ask you to adjust the temperature accordingly, make the space clean, or add decorative touches.
- The closing. There may be a lot of processes to go through before you reach this phase, but this is one of the final phases of listing.
- The move. This is the final step after you sell your home. If you already have a home picked out, great! You’re set to move in. If you’re interested in moving to a new home, we would love to provide the needed assistance for you.
If you’re interested in listing with Ann LeNoir, contact us for more information today!